In stock for Free next day delivery
1 Year warranty with Kaabo UK
The Kaabo Mantis electric scooters are built for seasoned riders with powerful acceleration and easy-to-manoeuvre handling. The Kaabo Mantis Lite e-scooter is, as its name suggests, lightweight and portable at just over 22kg. Offering a strong performance, the Mantis Lite can take on 30% inclines with no problem, thanks to its 800w motor. Complete with display/throttle combination and cruise control, this electric scooter is a dream to ride. Finishings include bright lateral LED strips and front and rear lights for heightened visibility and safety.
The Kaabo Mantis Lite electric scooter has strong acceleration, excellent performance for those fun weekend rides and still allows you to carry it in one hand.
At 22.2kg this scooter is light while the performance is still strong. It folds down easily and is still portable, despite its strong performance.
One powerful brushless 800W motor delivers fun acceleration and climb up to 30% inclines with ease.
The front and rear advanced swing arm spring suspension delivers a smooth ride on any terrain.
Front & rear disc brake plus electronic brake provide full control during your ride. The display/throttle combination allows configuration of speed limit, cruise control and regenerative braking strength.
2 front and rear LEDs and the bright lateral LED strip will ensure you will be seen at night. We recommend an attachable headlight for longer rides at night.
6.5 hour charging time
The Kaabo Mantis is available in 5 variants:
- Single Lite - 48V 13Ah, 34 mile range, Standard Display, front and rear disc brake.
- Single Lite Plus - 48V 18.5Ah, 34 mile range, Standard display, front and rear disc brake
- Single GT - 60V 18.2Ah LG, 37 mile range, Standard Display, hybrid hydraulic brakes
- Dual X - 60V 24.5Ah LG, 55 mile range (ECO mode), standard display, hybrid hydraulic brakes
- Dual PRO - 60V 24.5Ah LG, 55 mile range (ECO mode), Minimotors display/ throttle, full hydraulic brake
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions.
||800 W (Single motor)
|Max load supported
||Front and Rear Disc Brake
||48V 13 Ah
|Full charging time